
|
Sunday, July 24, 2011 • 2:22 AM • 0 comments Interested ♥
Contact Lens : Act i love to try wear that things, i and my sis Fee. We both love contact lens but we are scared. Yalaa, certain peeps said that don't wear it because our eyes will be damage. Then we forget to buy contact lens. Bulu mata palsu : Sis Fee wanna buy this then on news paper, wrote about Amyza Adnan yang ada ketumbit ke apa dekat atas bulu mata dia. Dia cakap akibat bulu mata palsu.Then mama cakap tak payah lah beli nanti jadi macam-maca. Lupakan hasrat lagi. Conclusion : We are scared to take risks for our eyes :) |
O W N E R
![]() R A W A N G 28 J U N 1995 N O T S I N G L E 18 Y E A R S O L D K P T M , B A N G I S A R A W A K I A N |