
|
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 • 2:27 PM • 0 comments Nurul Aqilah Samsul Kahar ♥
Also known as Qiella (: She is one of my bestt buddies and darling imissyoumore. You jauh dan i pun jauh, nowadays kita sudah jarang text-ing. Masing-masing busy dengan hal sendiri, i rinduu time gossip-gossip and lagi-lagi time you call i. Hessh, lagi banyak gossip ♥ THUMBS UP lh dear. I igt time you lupa wish birthday i ;( Serious i really upset at that time, bt i just tunggu untill you text bt you still lupa birthday i kn dear. Then you text bape banyak entaa and i tk reply. Ops, sorry i pny crdt habis. Dear, i forgive you already and thanks because wished :) I hope now you're getting better and your problems gone from your life. Babe, when we can meet huh? You always said ONE DAY, well i will wait for that day ;) sayang you Qiella. Oh yah hunn, hope you happy dengan biyy you! iloveyou Nurul Aqilah Samsul Kahar ♥.♥, bye-bye.XOXO
|
O W N E R
![]() R A W A N G 28 J U N 1995 N O T S I N G L E 18 Y E A R S O L D K P T M , B A N G I S A R A W A K I A N |