
|
Saturday, July 16, 2011 • 11:48 PM • 0 comments ![]() Wondered why I put this picture right? This story, as quite a long time my hair is short right .. After that I felt very proud because I can tie my hair back even a little:) I miss my long hair, the result of over itching to cut hair. Okay this is its natural state. haih -.- 'I have a feeling a little jealous when I see other people long hair. But I do not regret to do this because my boyfriend said, Cute, auww love you okay. I'm glad to hear you say so (: I and my team are determined that we will keep long hair, go for it we know: After my hair is long, chances are I will not color the brown or the like. I will stay with the black if you want (: I will try to love the hair black, probaly I will miss my hair now right? Feel like want to pace time, haha. Okaylah, I started talking nonsense right? So I want to back away but do not know to where =. = haha, BTW bye-bye friends. XOXO |
O W N E R
![]() R A W A N G 28 J U N 1995 N O T S I N G L E 18 Y E A R S O L D K P T M , B A N G I S A R A W A K I A N |