
|
Friday, July 1, 2011 • 5:44 PM • 0 comments Wonder-ing why i put this photo on my blogger, well i'll tell you why =.= I do love to do that, my mean is color-ing my nails lh kan. One day i ask diddy 'you rasa wht colour sesuai fr my nails' then diddy said 'tk pyh lh nk colour-colour niy. buruk lh' fr beginning i read tht text i mcm tersentap lh kot bt i realize tht sokay sebab dy tk bagi pakai. GONE FOR GOOD right babeh? i akur and just follow what do you said if tht thing is a good thing okay. so start frm tht day untill ths day, i've never colour my nails again (!) i simpan saja benda tuh dkt meja solek lh kn, i glad tht i've YOU in my life. i do appreciate everything you do for me, i do love you even sometimes you hurt my heart, i do cry if you leave me even some peeps said that i can get someone BETTER THAN YOU. You know tht i love you how much kn, bt you knw the fact is i can't find someone besides you because i only love you lh gendud (♥) |
O W N E R
![]() R A W A N G 28 J U N 1995 N O T S I N G L E 18 Y E A R S O L D K P T M , B A N G I S A R A W A K I A N |