Little Kielaa Lee.
KIELAA ENTRY V.V.I.P PARENT LOVER TWITTER
Saturday, August 20, 2011 • 6:05 PM • 0 comments
4 KORPORAT 2011 & 2012 


Dear my beloved friends,
   So many things i have learn with you guys and you guys make me realize one thing. Well, i don't have to write that, i just keep in by myself kayy. Even thought that our class always fight with each other bt we still can go through together and we will be together fr 2years, how great that is kan? I got so many new friends and gett-ing closer with each other. It is really nice, there are so many character in you all and you guys are totally rock. Especially to those who are talk-active and really makes Korporat KAPOWW. CLAP YOUR HANDS fr yourself, good job everybody. bhaha, i really glad and grateful because i am in this super duper class lh, last words. ilovechiuuuguyss :-* xoxo, kbaii.

 


PASTFUTURE
O W N E R
K I E L A A L E E
R A W A N G
28 J U N 1995
N O T S I N G L E
18 Y E A R S O L D
K P T M , B A N G I
S A R A W A K I A N