Little Kielaa Lee.
KIELAA ENTRY V.V.I.P PARENT LOVER TWITTER
Sunday, August 21, 2011 • 9:56 AM • 0 comments
GOOD MORNING

What a good morning today, yeaa babyy
     Kinda happy with my new bloggy, grr it takes an hour for edit. Edit and learn at the same time, headache. Ouh godd, confused what style should I cut my hair? Hm, blurry =..=' Tommorow exam pula, adoyy. Sivik Ekonomi and Seni, have to read and memorize all that except sivik kot lh. bhaha, cepat lh habis exam boleh lh tidur dgn tenangnya ♥ xoxo. kbaii ;-*


PASTFUTURE
O W N E R
K I E L A A L E E
R A W A N G
28 J U N 1995
N O T S I N G L E
18 Y E A R S O L D
K P T M , B A N G I
S A R A W A K I A N