Little Kielaa Lee.
KIELAA ENTRY V.V.I.P PARENT LOVER TWITTER
Thursday, November 10, 2011 • 2:19 AM • 0 comments
CRYSTAL SAGA

Who knows that I'll fall-ing in love with this game ♥ How do i know about this game ?? Well my big brother teach me and suggest this game to me. Firstly, kinda boring because I totally not understand and don't know how to play it. Then, I became more expert than he. Ho-ho ;0


Before this game, I tried once Warcraft online games. I think kinda same but the level between this two games is totally different. Well Crystal Saga is more-more easy than Warcraft. He-he :D


I choose PRIEST character and which is a healer, that is the main reason why I choose it. It's gender, female ofcourse lh. It's name by my name KielaaRee. I also have my cutiest pets which is Boo, Bobo and Bubu ♥ He-he, I also have my cute baby turtle for carry me wherever I wanna go. My definition is wanna be in high level and also got a hight-tittle. Well, if my lvl goes up than I'll get different tittle such as KielaaRee Captain


Wanna play it? Just search CRYSTAL SAGA, and then start yours too.
Lot's of love, Kielaa Ree


PASTFUTURE
O W N E R
K I E L A A L E E
R A W A N G
28 J U N 1995
N O T S I N G L E
18 Y E A R S O L D
K P T M , B A N G I
S A R A W A K I A N