
|
Thursday, November 10, 2011 • 2:20 AM • 0 comments
SARAWAK ♥
Here I come again ;) But this time, I will not going to Sibu anymore because my mom said that 'Nobody at there'. Huh, yeaah my grandma kn just passed away in July. So for one week, I only be at Kuching, shopping some more. Walks :D Mee kolok, miss yaa. Yummy, oh no (!) My stomach already grownl-ing, he-he. (blushing) I wanna meet my 'Angelina Jolie', ha-ha. My lil cousin, her name is Angeline but my lil sister call her Angelina. She is soo soo cute, arghh. Wanna pinch her cheek right now bebeh ♥ Angeline talks a lot but not in Melayu language. She's talk in Iban and English languange. jyeaah, Angeline is a clever girl likes her older sister Katrina ;) Katrina is more bigger than I am ;( sob-sob. But she is just only thirteen years old (!) She drinks milk a lot maybe untill today =.=' Can't wait, Lots of love : Kielaa Ree ♥ |
O W N E R
![]() R A W A N G 28 J U N 1995 N O T S I N G L E 18 Y E A R S O L D K P T M , B A N G I S A R A W A K I A N |