
|
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 • 3:19 AM • 0 comments
HELLO :)
Today I can't sleep, the time right now is 3:14 a.m. Woaah, i don't know why i can't sleep. Yeaah, tommorow is school day so...
Just ignore my stupid face kay --' After a two month i think, finally my house is already done renovate ;) No more noisy sounds that disturb my evening nap ;) kih-kih, insyallah my mom's wanna do 'doa selamat'. Insyallah I will invite some of my besties to come and sorry because it's limited ♥
|
O W N E R
![]() R A W A N G 28 J U N 1995 N O T S I N G L E 18 Y E A R S O L D K P T M , B A N G I S A R A W A K I A N |