Little Kielaa Lee.
KIELAA ENTRY V.V.I.P PARENT LOVER TWITTER
Saturday, January 28, 2012 • 2:13 PM • 0 comments
I LOVE MY FRIENDS :)




A friends like you is like no other friend,


A friends like you is a friend i dont regret meeting,

A friends like you is like a friend i cant scream at or fight with,


A friends like you is like having no worries in my life,


A friends like you is a friend that i dont want to lose,


A friends like you is like being in comfort all day,


A friends like you is a friend i always wanted,


A friends like you is awesomly awesome,


A friends like you is random and funny,


A friends like you is a friend that i love to death and i will never let go,


A friends like you is a friend i can tell all my secrets to,


A friends like you..


A friends like you is like the little sister ive always wanted,


A friends that i can go to to tell them whats wrong,


A friends like you is like having no dark days because you brighten them up,


A friends like you is a friend that opens up my eyes and helps me avoid bad things,


A friends like you is a type of friend that laughs at dumb things i say or do,


A friends like you is a friend i am proud to call my best friend... 


#iloveyouguys


PASTFUTURE
O W N E R
K I E L A A L E E
R A W A N G
28 J U N 1995
N O T S I N G L E
18 Y E A R S O L D
K P T M , B A N G I
S A R A W A K I A N