Assalamualaikum and Hi everybody ^_^.
Annyeonghaseyo, nae ileum-eun Nurul Aqilah Binti Ramli ibnida or also known as Kielaa Lee. I am turn older every 28 June. I am from Kuching,Sarawak and currently stay at Rawang,Selangor. My height is just about 156 centimeter and my weight is 43 kilogram I think -,-'
Be nice to each other, respect each other. You being nice to me and so do I. Nobody is perfect right? So don't judge a book by it's cover, you've no right to judge someone else. Be who you are and just stay with the way you are, thank you.
Family is the people who.
Talks us through everything.Family are the ones who.Listens to what you have to say.Family protects you when,Others try to harm you.Family are the ones to get you through,Better or worse and ask for nothing.Some take what they have,Forgranted and when it dissappears.They wish they hadn't.I thank god everday,For my family.Family is precious and,Something no one should take,Forgranted or advantage of,Thank you Mr. Ramli and Ms. Risniyati for I,Would be nothing without,my family!
H E A R T B E A T.
He is my heartbeat and sweetheart, ouh I am so in love with Dzulkarnain Zainal Abiddin since 26th May 2009!"Where true Love burns Desire is Love's pure flame.
It is the reflex of our earthly frame,
That takes its meaning from the nobler part,
And but translates the language of the heart." I thought of you today but that’s nothing new,I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too,
for every day good or bad you'll always be in my head.I hope you've understood everything I’ve said,this isn't just a joke or a silly lie.I’d never do anything to make you wanna cry,I’m sorry if I do something to make you really mad,it only comes back and makes me really sad.I really do love you and everything you are.I hope this relationship gets really far.I’ll never get you out I simply don't know how,in fact I’m thinking of you right about now,you’re everything I need and everything to me.you know exactly who you are and what you want to be.you always make me smile just by being there.I hope you know how much I really do care,every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist.This is why I love you, I’ve made a huge list,the list goes on forever and never will it end,neither will our relationship you'll always be my friend,not just a simple friend but a special friend at that,I want to spend my whole life with you.